Our labour and employment team is renowned over the market for our excellent expertise assisting our clients to solve complex issues and challenges in this regard.
We not only deal with labour and employment related matters in project transaction for clients, but also help them solve daily operation related labour issues. Our service scope covers a wide range of industries including financial services, manufacturing, professional services, FMCG retail, trade, energy and mining, automobile, real estate and construction, insurance, life science and healthcare, transportation, and TMT. Our extensive legal knowledge and practical experience allow us to provide comprehensive legal services, including establishment of labour management systems, solution of employment issues, and complex labour disputes, among others.
With professional width and depth, we deal with all labour and employment matters in relation to employees secondment and placement, participating in collective bargaining, handling employee casualty accidents and handling various labour related disputes, etc. Our labour legal team not only comes as senior professionals in handling traditional labour matters, but also the pioneers of responding to new issues in this practice, especially in contentious and non-contentious matters regarding options, competition restrictions, and disputes with executives with multiple identities.
Our services mainly include:
- advising on labour related issues in corporate daily operation
- solving various labour disputes
- drafting and modifying various documents related to labour and employment matters, including individual labour contracts, collective labour contracts, training agreements, competition restrictions, confidentiality agreements, employee manuals
- participating in collective bargaining
- helping companies handle labour related matters during the acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, liquidation and resolution
Global Law Office houses a recognised team with a notable offering on contentious and non-contentious employment mandates. Skilled in handling labour disputes involving termination and non-compete issues. Also assists on layoff and transfer projects and human resources matters. Advises a host of domestic and international entities from the banking, beverage and IT sectors, among others.
——Chambers-Greater China Region 2022
"The team could understand the whole picture at the first time, and gave us accurate and professional advice," recalls a client, who adds: "Their service was highly efficient and professional. " Another client also appreciates that the team provides "quick responses" and "professional advice. "
——Chambers-Greater China Region 2022
One client highlights the team's "professionalism, depth of experience and meticulous approach in collecting evidence" as key strengths.
——Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific 2021
Awards & Rankings
- 2022, Recommended firm in Employment, Chambers and Partners Greater China Region
- 2022, Nominated in Employment Law Firm of the Year: East China - Non-local, Asian Legal Business
- 2021, Nominated in Employment Law Firm of the Year: The Coastal Areas - Non-local, Asian Legal Business
- 2014, 2018-2022, Nominated for several times in Employment Law Firm of the Year, Asian Legal Business
- 2018-2021, Recommended firm in Employment, Chambers and Partners Asia Pacific
- 2016-2022, Recommended firm in Labour and Employment, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- 2018-2022, Recommended firm in Labour and Employment, Asialaw Profiles
- 2016, Recommended firm in Labour and Employment, Asialaw Profiles
- 2020-2023, Recommended firm: Labor and employment (Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution List), Benchmark Litigation
- 2016-2022, Recommended firm in Employment, LEGALBAND
- Awards & Accolades